Friday, May 6, 2011

Never give up

Everyone has goals, goals keep us striving for more. I have made a few goals for myself lately and its incredible how good it feels with every goal you cross off your list, because you have reached it.

The past few weeks for me have been amazing! I have come so far and learned so much. I have gotten help from family and friends to get me where I am now and I am so grateful for that! I was inspired to write this blog post because I am sitting down right now writing a whole new goals list because I have crossed everything off my other one!

New camera, new computer, new personalized labels, new clients, and not to mention my old clients who keep using me to capture their special moments! (I am incredibly honored by the way ;D ) So basically I have come to a whole NEW level in my journey! Thanks so much to everyone who has helped me get here, and continues to help me grow <3

A note to everyone out there who is trying to reach their goals, don't give up! Don't let ANYONE make you feel like you can't do it, and last but not least, believe in yourself :) Happy Mothers Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment